Here is a list of 10 books to learn Solidity, the programming language used for writing smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain
Here is a list of 10 books to learn Solidity, the programming language used for writing smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain:
Mastering Blockchain by Imran Bashir
- This book provides a comprehensive introduction to blockchain technology, including Solidity programming for Ethereum-based smart contracts.
Blockchain Basics by Daniel Drescher
- Although not specifically focused on Solidity, this book provides a solid foundation in blockchain technology, which is essential for understanding and working with Solidity.
Ethereum Smart Contract Development by Mayukh Mukhopadhyay
- This book is a practical guide to building, testing, and deploying Ethereum-based smart contracts using Solidity.
Building Ethereum DApps by Roberto Infante
- This book focuses on building decentralized applications (DApps) on the Ethereum platform, including writing smart contracts in Solidity.
Solidity Programming Essentials by Ritesh Modi
- This book is a concise guide to the core concepts and syntax of Solidity, aimed at developers who are new to the…